Effective employee recognition enhances employee motivation and satisfaction, increases employee productivity, and contributes to improved organizational performance. Organizations that do employee recognition well – and they’re a minority – tend to have a recognition strategy that is integrated, multi-faceted, and multi-tiered. This means that recognition is:
- Intended to support and value employees, to positively reinforce their initiative and creativity, and to enhance business performance.
- Available for a wide variety of achievements and contributions, such as: innovations and improvements, performance excellence and meritorious actions, and length of service.
- Presented at different levels depending on the accomplishment significance.
…And Do You Know the TAX BENEFITS of Recognition??
An employer can deduct up to $400 for employee achievement
awards provided to any single employee during a qualified
recognition awards program initiative during that tax year.
So, Did You Know We Can Provide?
- Fast Track Recognition Solutions
- Program Support Services
- Dedicated Customer Service Support Specialists
- Toll-free number and online ordering
- Specialized graphic art support
- Custom packaging and fulfillment
- E-mail notification with order tracking
- E-commerce support
- Marketing and communication support